It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on March 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Tuesday, March 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Ashley Marcu (me!)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I'm excited to introduce you to Twiggy Florets! This sweet, fun and quirky set has the best flowers in it! I stamped one of the flowers, added a bow and pot, then colored it with Copics.
After I colored it, I realized that the Bookmarks die would frame it perfectly! Next, I cut a few more bookmarks with patterned paper and layered them all together. I adhered them to by card base and trimmed the tops. My card needed a little extra detail so I added the small flowers in two corners. I love this set and I know you will too!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the hop!